Josie offers a number of formats including full day, half day and keynote engagements. To get an idea what this could look like at your campus, conference or corporation check out the examples below.
Full day visits include five engagements, all customized to your campus. Includes roughly eight hours of contact. For descriptions of all of these programs head here for students and here for educators.
Example of a full day with Higher Education Professionals and College Students
• 9-10:15am Engaging the Digital Generation (Staff, Administration, Faculty)
• 10:45-12pm Hands-on Social Media consulting workshop (Variety of Audiences)
• 12:15-1:30pm: Digital Wellness for College Students (Open to all Students)
• 2:15-3:30pm: Social Media in the Classroom (Faculty and Instructors)
• 4-5:15pm Higher Education Leadership in the Digital Age (Advanced Tech Integration and Leadership skills for Administrators and Faculty)
Half day visits include three engagements, all customized to your campus. Includes roughly four hours of contact.
A Keynote includes one speaking engagement, all customized to your campus. Includes roughly 75-90 minutes of contact.
Examples of Student Keynotes
• Trending Now: #Digital Student Leadership
• Digital Wellness for College Students
• Tweet Like It’s Your Job
• #Hired: Digital Reputation and The Job Search
• Being a Chick in Cyberspace
• Population Specific Conversations: Greek Life, Athletics, Student Government, Resident Assistants, etc.
Examples of Higher Education Keynotes
• Engaging the Digital Generation
• Higher Education Leadership in the Digital Age
• Going Digital in Student Leadership Development
• Integration of Social Media in the Classroom